Leash The Beast!
Take control of your Bricasti M7 with M7 Link from Reverb Foundry.
For full program recall, parameter control, and comprehensive M7 system management for all major DAWs there’s never been a more attractive way to tightly integrate the world’s best hardware reverb into today’s complex studio workflows via the industry standard MIDI protocol.
Download M7 Link
M7 Link is available to download for Windows and macOS. A free demo is available using the iLok code below.
Download and install the software, then enter the following code in iLok License Manager for a free 14-day demo:
The installable software acts as the full and demo version.
iLok activation is required to run M7 Link. Local authorisation is supported directly to any computer with iLok License Manager installed, iLok Cloud / iLok 2 or 3 hardware dongles are also supported.
Version 1.0.6 and above
Change-log and old versions
Version 1.1.0: 28 October 2021
- Fix for failed recall of multiple M7s on some systems
- Update of protection to fix UI lag in Windows
Version 1.0.6: 5 May 2020
- Moved MIDI initialisation to the message thread
- Set MIDI inputs to be disabled by default and updated the manual to reflect this
Version 1.0.5: 14 April 2020
- Inclusion of an option to prevent MIDI inputs (DAW end) being used when establishing a connection to the M7
Version 1.0.4: 5 January 2020
- Removal of 32-bit builds
Version 1.0.3: 14 November 2019
- Removal of the use of OpenGL in macOS following Apple’s deprecation of the API
Version 1.0.2: 30 July 2019
- Fix for incorrect dry/wet mute dial activation/deactivation logic
Version 1.0.1: 15 June 2019
- Fix for M7 display panel preset name not properly saved or recalled for user presets
Version 1.0.0: 12 June 2019
- Initial release version
To run M7 Link you will need a DAW of the following specification or better.
- Windows 7 or macOS 10.9
- VST 2.4, VST 3, Audio Unit and AAX *
- iLok Cloud, iLok 2/3 USB dongle or iLok local activation
- iLok License Manager v5 or above
- 50 MB per plug-in
- Compatible MIDI device **
- Bricasti M7 or Bricasti M7M hardware reverb
- 64-bit DAW and operating system (v1.0.3 and below available in 32-bit)
* Pro Tools 12.5.1 or above is required on Windows platforms.
** Please review the user guide for a list of known compatible devices
Purchase M7 Link
M7 Link is available to buy now for $199 RRP from the Reverb Foundry Store.
Two iLok activations per account are included.
Please try the demo before purchase to establish if your MIDI device is compatible with M7 Link.
M7 Link has a wealth of advanced features for controlling your hardware from the DAW including:
- Comprehensive control, save and recall of your Bricasti M7 from the DAW
- Every parameter is fully controllable with precise value stepping
- Tempo synchronisation for pre-delay and reverb delay
- All presets from all banks are included
- A/B preset comparison/switch feature
- Connected M7 identification tool
- Lock / hold specific parameters during preset changes
- Default settings supported including preferred MIDI device and I/O modes
“Earlier this year when it became clear that the M7 needed an updated control plugin, my first call was to Reverb Foundry. Matthew Hill and David Bryce have the ideal competence to develop and release a best in class solution that has already delighted the beta testers who have reached out to me.”
“The Reverb Foundry M7 Link is the perfect interface for my 9 Bricastis! (I know, what’s wrong with me?) Easily automated. Simple, clean. What more could you ask for?”