Education Discount Programme
Reverb Foundry is happy to help educators and students! We have a 30% discount programme for eligible applicants and you may apply to the programme if:
- You are a teacher that is currently teaching at a physical school, university or college
- You are a student enrolled to study at a physical school, university or college
- You are currently enrolled on an online course that can be verified by web address and which provides a certificate of enrolment
If you apply from any institutional email account (e.g. ending .edu, .ac.uk, etc) no additional forums of evidence will be required.
If you cannot do so, please arrange to send via email one or more of the following:
- Letter confirming employment
- Letter confirming enrolment
- Certificate of enrolment
- Valid student identification clearly showing date of validity and institution
- Payslip (please block out personal information such as tax numbers, salary, etc)
- Verification of online course attendance via email or social media by the course administrator from a recognisable course account
How Do I Apply?
Please complete the form below. If you need to send any additional documentation please reply to the confirmation email that you will receive after submitting the form. If you do not receive this confirmation email and have checked your spam folders please contact us via the support page.
If you are applying from mainland China please contact your local representative Ding Dong Audio.
How Do I Get And Use The Discount?
A successful applicant will receive a store code that can be used for any purchases associated with the email address you apply from.
You may continue to use any software that you bought at a discount after you have finished your studies or moved to another employer.